With the OmniPower Hybrid Inverters there are 3 options that you can select from such as: GRID-TIE OPERATION without batteries. No need for a battery bank. PV Solar powers your load directly during the day while mains power supplies the loads at night or during periods of insufficient sunshine. Excess solar power can be fed into the grid. HYBRID OPERATION with batteries. The Omnipower Hybrid Inverter saves you money by using battery energy first when PV energy is low. Only when the battery levels run low will the inverter extract AC power from the grid. The Omnipower Hybrid Inverter is also able to function as an off-grid inverter to provide continuous power even when no grid exists – the ideal power solution for remote regions. BACKUP POWER with batteries. The unit can also function without PV panels as a pure back-up system. In the event of a power failure, the Omnipower Hybrid Inverter will provide instant backup power to the load from the battery bank. PV solar can be added at a later stage.
- You cannot add "Outback VFXR3048E: Renewable Series Vented 3000W 48VDC 230VAC 50Hz 42A Inv/Chrg Grid Interact" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
|Dimensions||48 × 43.8 × 10.7 cm|
|No. of MPPTs:||
|Max. PV Input Current:||
|Max. Input Voltage:||
|Max. Charging Current:||
PV Solar Inverter with programmable multiple operation modes. Pure sine wave output
– Self-consumption and Feed-in to the grid
– Programmable supply priority for PV, Battery or Grid
– User-adjustable battery charging current suits different types of batteries
– Built-in timer for various modes of on/off operation
– Monitoring software for realtime status display and control. (Not web based.)
– Parallel operation up to 6 units for 5KW and 10KW
– Grid Feed-Back Control and Zero Grid Feed-in
Cost Saving and Back-Up