The innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuos and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers. Thanks to active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling, both FLEXmax charge controllers can operate at their full maximum current rating, 60 Amps or 80 Amps respectively, in ambient temperatures as high as 104F (40C).
Outback Flexmax FM60: 60A MPPT Charge ControllerLogin
12 in stock
The FLEXmax family of charge controllers is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power. FLEXmax MPPT Charge Controllers are the only choice when you demand a high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.
Login for pricing
|Dimensions||21.6 × 24.1 × 43.2 cm|
Indoor Type 1
• Increases PV array output by up to 30%
• Advanced Continuous Maximum Power Point Tracking
• Full Power Output in Ambient Temperature up to 104F (40C)
• Battery Voltages from 12 to 60 VDC
• Fully Outback Network Integrated and Programmable
• Programmable Auxiliary Control Output
• Built-In 128 Days of Data Logging
• Standard 5 Year Warranty